By using any services (“Services”) provided by or originating from Web Manga Plus, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Because some of our Services may be very specific, additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
Web Manga Plus Limited is a technology company. Our mission is to make the world happier.
When you use these services, you’ll share some information with us. We want to explain clearly what information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the controls we give you to access, update, and delete your information
- No Duplicates. Use the search function to check for preexisting entries or threads on the same topic before creating a new one. If there is a similar entry that covers the subject, please request editorship or make a suggestion for improvement. If there is another thread that pertains to your topic, post your thoughts there instead of starting a new thread. Similarly, please avoid the uploading of duplicate media unless there is a clear improvement in quality.
- Keep it relevant. Make sure that any addition or contribution you make to the site is relevant to the topic at hand. If you have nothing to say on a particular subject, skip the topic and move on. Similarly, please make certain your media contributions are relevant, regardless of the state the entry or thread is in. If you want to address a specific individual about personal matters, contact the user via private message instead of starting a public discussion.
- No porn or gore. Do not upload adult content to the website or post it to any area of the site. External links to sites containing such content, or advertisements for such, will be censored at the discretion of moderators, unless it is absolutely vital to meme research discussions and accompanied by a clear [NSFW] warning label. For more information on what content is allowed and disallowed, please check out the NSFW Guidelines.
- No flooding or spamming. Flooding, defined as repeated posting of redundant material, and spamming, defined as posting of any advertisement or promotional materials, are strictly prohibited.
- No auto-play or coding edits outside of your profile’s about section. Posting autoplaying video, audio, or flash files outside of your own profile’s about section is prohibited, likewise to any edits in the site’s layout such as the font or the background outside of it through coding. This pertains to all comments, forum posts, and other user pages. Violation of this rule may result in an extended suspension period.
- Do not attempt to evade a suspension or ban. Using an alternate account, proxy IP address, or other means of evading a ban are strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule may result in an extended suspension period, or in a permanent ban.
- Behave. We want our site to be welcoming place for both old and new users. Please keep your comments and posts constructive and considerate in tone. If you observe a user breaking a rule, try advising the user in the right direction, rather than posting insults or harsh criticisms. If the user’s behavior persists, contact a moderator.
Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, you give Web Manga Plus(and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service.
About Software in our Services
Web Manga Plus gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Web Manga Plus as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Web Manga Plus, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Web Manga Plus may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
usiness uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Web Manga Plus and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective at the time they are posted. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Web Manga Plus and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of California, U.S.A., excluding California’s conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services.